Monday, January 28, 2013

Mid-Term Exam Reflection

Taking this Marine Science Exam Final taught me to be extra careful when taking exams no matter how confident I am about the material. I did not realize that I had skipped a question I knew the answer to until I got my test back. Skipping this question made me realize that it is important to go back and revise your test once you are done, in order to get the best score possible. I was in shock when I got my test back and realized that I skipped a question because that is something that I usually never do. Skipping this question could have been catastrophic because I could have started marking down the correct answers for the wrong questions. Although this was a possibility, it could have all been avoided by going back and revising my test.


No comments:

Post a Comment